Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Kite Runner

seven out of ten

The book is better. That being said, this is an interesting movie and it shows the situation abroad in a way that makes it more real to those unaware of the reality. Still, the book is better and the movie brushes over some of the parts that made the book really come to life and touch my heart. I wouldn't say don't watch the movie, but I would say that the book is much more important.

AND- Im sorry but would it have been hard to give Amir the adult authentic hair? I knew just from looking at this dude he was Egyptian. I mean, a wig, how hard is this???

AND- I dont know if this will come out in the DVD but in one of the first sequences of the two boys sitting and talking... you can see that little Hassan has red and green braces. Hee!