Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Superbad

seven out of ten

Superbad is funny. Its not as funny IMHO as everyone says it is, but it is funny. Superbad is the story of two teens as they face graduation and battle the thoughts that weigh on their minds. (Seriously, trying so hard to stay PG here). I found it a little crude and at times I felt embarrassed by the lewd and lascivious behavior before me but what made it for me with this movie was the whole McLovin storyline. "McLovin" is a nerdy high schooler who gets a fake ID which results in one of the funniest story lines I've seen in quite some time. It's McLovin which made me like this movie enough to recommend it but just be warned that if you are not appreciative of the cruder sense of humor, then keep your finger on the FF button at all times.